Byron Basketball Association is reaching out to our community seeking sponsors and partnerships for the upcoming 2022-2023 season. Financial contributions will help our program provide positive skill & character development opportunities for youth athletes from 3rd - 8th grade in Byron through the game of basketball.
What is our fundraising objective?
Maintain affordability for Byron student athletes. Our objective as a board is to sustain our solvency and healthy operations amid rising costs without raising fees to families in our community. We desire to keep basketball development opportunities affordable while improving the value and experience to our players.
What will the funds be used for? (budgeted costs)
- Equipping teams with uniforms and equipment ($10K per season)
- Holding practices in our community facilities ($15K+ per season)
- Competitive tournament entries ($450 / team / tournament)
- Hosted fundraising tournaments ($6K court rentals + $8K in referees)
Any surplus funds will be allocated to operating reserves, donated to support other basketball related interests or added to an “Outdoor Court Fund” to invest in the creation of a reputable outdoor basketball court for kids in our community.
Season Long Sponsorship Opportunities
Programs & Merchandise Primary Sponsorships
Fan Attended Events & Fundraiser Sponsorships
Goods & supplies
- Each season the basketball program needs to replace equipment and expand purchases for growing team sizes
- Commercially prepared food items that can be sold at our tournaments & events help provide fundraising inventory to the program
Your generous support will be recognized on the Byron Basketball Association website, BBA social media channels, annual “Thank You to our Sponsors” mailer, player & spectator merchandise as well as event signage.
How do I make a contribution?
To learn more about what opportunities are available and sign up for a sponsorship at any level, contact BBA Treasurer Emmy Harvey (info below) who will walk you through the process of making a contribution.
Treasurer, Byron Basketball Association
Byron Basketball Association 501.C.3